UNIX Socket FAQ

A forum for questions and answers about network programming on Linux and all other Unix-like systems

You are not logged in.

• Index
  • » C++
  • » Need Help Packets Project !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

#1 2008-10-30 04:34 AM

baracouda

Re: Need Help Packets Project !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

hi all i have a little problem is that im really a 0 in C++ because havent time to study and i want a code that can d this:

-i have my own packets packets
-my program try to send packets to a server (in internet)

what i want is that a code that will stop this program of sending those packets to internet. thats 1
2- i want it to compare the packets that will try to send and for each kind of packets the code send back to the program a response. exemple

the program send packet 1 . the code intercept read compare with those i give him if he find the same he send back the packets that corespond .

please im badly need help this is my first post iill start learning and do my best to help others please help me as soon as possible thankyou verymuch

#2 2008-10-30 06:22 AM

i3839
Oddministrator

Re: Need Help Packets Project !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

What exactly is your problem, besides having not enough time?

#3 2008-10-30 11:25 PM

baracouda

none i just want to know if its possible to ha a code that do this because i cat mak it ill appreciate if someone can make it please

#4 2008-10-31 02:09 AM

i3839
Oddministrator

Your English is very difficult to understand, so pardon me if I misunderstood
what you wrote.

You want a program that intercepts traffic sent and received by some other
program, and be able to inject fake replies? If so, do you want to do it remote
from another host, or on the same machine?

Or do you want just a normal client/server communication thing?

I'm confused.

Do you want us to help you so that you can write it yourself, or do you want us
to give the complete code to you?

If the latter, you're at the wrong forum.

#5 2008-10-31 06:03 AM

baracouda

i want it in the same machine .

if you already have it that would be nice if not ill appreciate help to make it .

• Index
  • » C++
  • » Need Help Packets Project !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Board footer