UNIX Socket FAQ

A forum for questions and answers about network programming on Linux and all other Unix-like systems

You are not logged in.

#1 2002-07-26 10:46 PM

HectorLasso
Administrator

Re: The Chamber of Interview Horrors

You can post "Funny things said to me while I was iInterviewing..." in this thread

#2 2002-07-30 07:55 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

This topic began as a result of the fact that I am currently interviewing for permanent positions... or at least attempting to... 

While I have only had three in person interviews since the start of the adventure a few weeks ago, I have literally had dozens of initial telephone "screenings" from companies...  where the individuals where attempting to guage my skill level...  some REALLY outrageous things have been said by those people during my conversations... and so, this is where they will be listed... and I hope if anyone else has any interesting stories, they contribute them also...

Now, like most people I know, I want to state that I  am nowhere near perfect... and there are many things I do NOT know...  add to that fact that I am horrible in some types of interviewing situations (like being interviewed by multiple people at the same time and told ahead of time someone in the group doesn't want to be there)... but I do NOT lie about work I have done or areas of expertise... if I do not know something... or forget something...  or get hung up on a topic...  then I will say that...  I won't argue with the people I am speaking with... or try to spout technical gibberish in the hopes that they are incompetent and easily impressed by bs...  considering that, the following tidbits were not only said to me but the people on the other side of the conversation INSISTED that I was wrong and INSISTED that I  did not know what I was talking about...  keeping that in mind along with the fact that the people who said the following  are also the same ones deciding who will be hired for specific jobs... on with the show...

1) One "security guy" was adamant that certificates (as in standard X.509) were defined using XML...  and only XML...  and when I mentioned ASN.1 insisted no one used it anymore and rarely used it in the past... 

2) A "Java expert" telling me how his company was doing raw sockets stuff using PURE Java... It did eventually come out that they were actually using the standard Java datagram sockets... but the guy kept insisting that the standard Java interface let them set low level header information etc. ...  He seriously didn't know the diff between a raw sock and udp  / ip stuff...

3) A "kernel expert" who insisted IEEE 754 (the floating point rep / op standard) was a SERIAL protocol...   When I politely mentioned the fact that I thought it was the FP spec, he politely told me I did not know what I was talking about and terminated the "screening"...

4) A "C++ expert" who didn't know what the static initialisation fiasco / disaster is (2 statics say x and y in seperate modules... if x depends on y being initialized, the code will fail 50% of the time since C++ does NOT guarantee that statics will be inited in the required order i.e. the lang is dumb that way)... and couldn't understand the work around or why it worked after I explained everything to him...

5) A "(OO) API architecture expert" in Java / C++ ... who insisted the only useable design patterns were Factories, Iterators, Observers and Singletons... I can understand being opinionated... or not knowing specific names (they vary depending on where / how you learn patterns)... it wasn't that he knew some of the other standard patterns by other names... he  actually didn't KNOW any others... He also didn't seem to know either Booch notation or UML...

6) A "network programming expert" ~ allegedly with the BSD socket api... who I had to explain non-blocking IO to and some of its uses... and I know he STILL didn't get it...

7) A "video / media expert" who when I hit him with a couple questions he either couldn't / didn't want to answer about the company and their work, switched to purporting to be a lower level programmer who was really a "true expert" on the older VGA / SVGA stuff... and who then insisted there was no such thing as mode x when I mentioned my work a billion years ago (btw, mode x was the "undocumented" mode that all the cool "3D" stuff used)...

8) Another "network programming" expert who thought IPv4 and IPv6 addresses were the same...   at least he kept insisting that "at the kernel level the definitions are identical"... hmmm... uh huh...

9) One that probably doesn't belong here... but quite often I get contacted by "headhunters"...  the conversation normally goes along the lines of "we can get you this job, just change your resume to say X instead of Y"...  sheez... 

So thats the list to date...  new ones to be posted as they happen...  even when I do secure a permanent position, I may just leave my resume up so I can entertain myself with these calls and such... 

In fact, I am seriously considering going back into my old (from when I was just a wee lil kid) profession of helping / doing demolition work...  at least there I know that the people I would work  with know what they are doing...  after all, the incompetent ones quite often (literally) ended up killing themselves... lol.

Michael

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."

Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

#3 2002-07-30 09:41 PM

HectorLasso
Administrator

I remember that "mode X" of the VGA. Wasn't it 256 colors, 320x200???

I remember using this mode for a program I developed millions of years ago (while I was in first semester of college). It was some kind of mix between a BSP-tree and a Z-buffer algorithm, I would call it a I-buffer+BSP-tree algorithm:) (Is/Is not set-buffer + BSP-tree) The algorithm was a fiasco, the most difficult part was the polygon drawing code and the Gourad shading... (Phong shading was impossible because I had already dropped the 3D info when running the scan-line processing)

I am rusty about it so I may have mixed some concepts here :)

I have been in interviews with lots of "security experts" that say that a symmetric algorithm with a key shorter than 1024 bits is insecure (well, I guess it is because they designed it ; ). I also had to explain another "expert" that asymmetric encryption algortithms aren't always the same as public key algorithms (AFAIK public key algorithms are asymmetric, but not the inverse) if A => B does not imply that if B => A

And some of them still think that the only way to break an encryption scheme is to use a brute force attack, so that incrementing the key-size (and the key-space) is always going to make it stronger... :) And some say that encrypting twice with different keys and the same algortihm is going to give better results (never heard of Double-DES???)

#4 2002-07-30 11:26 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

#5 2002-08-06 08:20 AM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

Michael (thats me) has always been good at not only programming... mathematics...  and a variety of other things...

Current job offerings...  none...

Well, not quite true...  the choice is... lose my car... live in a tent... wonder where food will come from day to day...

Or make decent money... and  help build  big beautiful weapons that can kill millions.... possibly including myself...

Two current offers from the gov't / weapons sector ... None from the private... thank you, Mr. Bush you F'ing loser ~ ok damn, now I'm probably gonna be classified as a "terrorist"... oops, thats right, didn't say anything bad about oil companies so I am ok for now ;-)  !!

Whaddaya think...  lose everything or help old rich dudes plot the destruction of humanity...?

Im open to suggestions... though despite its problems... I do kinda like the mess I've made of my life so far....  lol.

Michael

#6 2002-08-06 06:05 PM

HectorLasso
Administrator

In your place I'd take the first good one...

If it isn't you then some other less ethical guy is going to do it. At least you know you will do things the right way.

Good luck

#7 2002-08-06 10:07 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

I do not do stuff in the defence industry... last time I did, they took work designed for the space effort and perverted it... 

The really messed up part is that I tell the headhunters that I am not interested in those jobs...  and tell the potential employers... and they do not listen... and in some cases actually lie about the project(s) they want me to work on...

ARGH.

Anyway... got another one...  job interview...  drove for over an hour to get there... they spoke with me... then sat me in front of a computer to do a "programming test"...  fairly simple problem...  a thread safe linked list in C++... gave me an hour...

So I write the thing up... took the entire hour...  wanted to "impress" them...  so I did it as a template so it could handle any data type... threw in all sorts of lil bells and whistles including fine granularity locking i.e. synchronization only occurred on a  node if it was being written...  locking on a parent and child if adding or removing  a node... and wanted to make certain the code worked properly so wrote up some code that actually spawned a bunch of threads and  hammer the thing and print out all sorts of diagnostics... to show its operation...

I turn it in...  one guy takes it and starts checking it...  evidently their "threaded programming" expert...  another (the head of se) is talking to me..    The butthead checking the code, right in front of me, tells the lead that "this guy is wasting our time and doesn't know what he (as in ME) is doing"!!!   When I ask him for specifics he starts spouting the stuff about the multiple mutexes and cond vars and saying things like "you can't do that!"  ???? 

When I asked him to run the test harness I wrote and to please show me where the error(s), if any, were...  He refused and said the test harness was "gimmicked"...  Not understanding wtf he was talking about, I asked him to explain and show me where it was "gimmicked"...  and suggested we "race" my implementation against their "standard" one to see which performed more operations per second...

The guy starts ranting again... and I asked again for him to point out specific errors (there weren't any) ~ and try to discuss things with him... Ok, I really said something along the lines of (to the se lead) "Do you have anyone who can look at the code who has more talent than a trained chimp"...  What can I say, it was evident the guy didn't know anything but the basics and was covering his own ass by insulting me...  So he turned really bright red in the face, re-iterated the bit about me wasting their time and left the room...  I may have said something like "Go F*** yourself" as he left...  its all a blur... lol.

The "lead" se only lasted about 60 seconds longer... just long enough to say thanks for coming and do a "if we have a match we'll call you" bit...

Oh, forgot this part... their example of the "proper" way to do it ~ which I did see... they implemented it as classes so it could only take a single data type (in their version an int) and would require modification otherwise... when they gave me the "problem" they didn't specify a specific data type which is why I templated it out...  and they did very coarse locking so that if any thread calling a function would completely block every other thread until it was finished...  ouch.

You know, if I had the $ so I didn't have to work...  I might actually think all this was funny... and interview just for entertainment value... 

Michael

#8 2002-08-06 10:52 PM

HectorLasso
Administrator

Wow Michael, you did all of that in just an hour....

A thread safe linked list, using templates...

And this guy just didn't have the guts to say: "You're too good for me", I'd instead vow my head and say: "Sir, you are the one we are looking for, and... emmm, please tell me how to use that template stuff!" jejeje

Well, in this life you will always find stupid people that, as you say, are trained chimps... I'm beginning to think USA is not the great country I used to think...

I once had a teacher (she learned C++ in her spare time a couple of months before this happened) that asked me if I had any knowledge of C++ for a job in a company. I told her I had some experience. She then asked me the following question: "Why would YOU (as in a personal preference) use a class instead of a structure?". It wasn't a clear question, so I answered with my personal thoughts about using a standard and that maybe some neofits may not know that struct and class are almost the same and could have trouble understanding code, etc... She just said: "That is wrong. You don't know how to program in C++."

After a little argueing I finally said: OK, you say I'm wrong, but you didn't make a clear question... She said: "The answer is only one, you use a class because the members are private"...

Well, that is so basic that I almost laughed in her face!

#9 2002-08-06 11:29 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

Oh, its not that bad here Loco...

The thing is that I really have never had stuff like this happen to me before... I think its just that the economy here in the tech industry etc. is bad right now... and people are worried about competition etc. at work...  kinda like, if they hire  people without the required skills ~ then they know those people will get laid off / whatever faster...  just a very strange form of "job security"...

There is the fact too that since this started... and because of the recent experiences (past few weeks)... I am not doing really as well as I should during the interviews...    that since I am expecting the type of people I have been running into during screening calls and interviews...  I am constantly over analyzing things and trying to figure out exactly "what" they want for an answer when they ask a question... which is really hard to do since they don't seem to know either... lol 

All very sad... :-/ 

There is a glass manufacturing plant down the road... a friend said they could get me a job... maybe I'll just go do that instead...  less stress etc. ...

Michael

#10 2002-08-07 03:36 PM

RobSeace
Administrator
Website

I've seen the "this code is beyond my understanding, so it must be
wrong" mentality in action, third-hand...  One of the things the
programming manager here started doing after a few hires who
were clearly bullshitting during the interview and really knew nothing
about C programming, was to start giving all new interviewees a
simple programming assignment to test their knowledge of basic
C coding...  The standard one he liked to use was to have them
implement their own version of atoi()...  (I always wanted to see a
clever person just turn in a version implemented by calling strtol()
or sscanf() or something, but no one had the balls... ;-)  But, you'd
be amazed how wrong some people can get an implementation of
such a seemingly trivial thing...  Simple math/logic skills seem to be
sorely missing in lots of people; which is a really bad thing if you're
a computer programmer! ;-))  But, in this case, the problem he gave
the person to solve was something different...  Perhaps he had already
done the atoi() fine, and this was a follow-up test, a bit harder...   I
don't really recall the full details...  But, I do remember the manager
coming to me with the person's code, saying something like, "Can you
understand what the fuck this guy is doing??  Because, to me, it looks
like absolute gibberish, and I can't believe it could work!"...  I looked,
and it was some of the ugliest, gnarliest, most obfuscated and
unintuitive code I'd ever seen...  But, it was quite correct... ;-)  I'm not
sure what happened after that, but the person was never hired, so I'm
guessing the manager just didn't want to admit ignorance, or didn't
want someone around writing code he couldn't comprehend... ;-)  (I
can, if I want to, but I'm generally a good boy, and stick to clear,
well-commented code... ;-))  Of course, with how little we pay, it could
very well also be that we made him an offer, and he refused...

#11 2002-08-07 06:17 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

I really do...!!!  In fact, if I am writing code I know others will use or look at, I will actually sometimes even sacrifice a bit of efficiency so that it easy to read and drop comments in where optimization should be done later...

Actually the more I think about it I am guessing the guy learned threading from the Java (or similar) language's model...  which provides a very basic subset of normal thread implementations... and then related them to pthreads etc. ...  and didn't bother to learn the full capabilities of pthreads...  I can understand why a person with that knowledge set would have problems understanding some of the concepts I used even though the code really wasn't very complicated at all...

Ah well...   I'm sure its a good thing that it happened...  yet again... lol.

Michael

#12 2002-08-07 09:11 PM

RobSeace
Administrator
Website

#13 2002-08-09 11:58 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

Two more interviews on Monday...

Stories to follow shortly there after....

Got another dumb recruiter story too... but not enough time to post it tonight as I am about to head out the door for the evening...  I'll post it when I get a chance...

Michael

#14 2002-08-13 01:00 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

Here we go again...

I had two interviews set up for yesterday...  in Syracuse NY which is about 2 hours from where I am at...  both set up by "headhunters"...  two different ones...

So got up around 5 am...  got dressed in a suit... which btw, is somethingthat most folks who know me in Cali would laugh about...  Michael in a suit... over there that was a sign that either there was a board meeting etc. that I was participating in... or that someone was about to get fired... never for something as mundane as an interview since its normally skill that you are judged on there...  not how you look or how expensive your clothes are...  lol.  I have learned that things ARE a bit different here in the north east though...   

Anyway, I left my place around 6 am...  and arrived for the first interview...

All in all I don't think the interview went too badly...  I had sent some sample code (at their request) and they seemed satisfied with that... and all of the technologies they were using I am at least familiar with...  the interview was supposed to be for an hour... instead it lasted 2 and a half...  going through their current projects and such... and a basic roadmap for the next year or so...

Ah, but it had a "suprise" ending...  the comment "I think you would get bored"... and recommending that I send my resume to another company that worked on more "technical" projects and that the interviewer knew about...  kinda killed any hopes I had of getting a job there...  and I did the only normal thing (for me)... I started laughing when I heard that last one...  Btw, that other company wasn't a subsidiary or anything like that of the one I was interviewing with... just one the interviewer knew about...

So I finished up there... the next one wasn't until 12 / noon but figure I may as well show up early... which I did...  I get there, let them know I have arrived and that I was ready for the interview immediately... but knew I was early and was going to head downstairs to the cafeteria and get lunch unless they wanted to start early...  the receptionist tells me that I don't have an appointment... gets ahold of the guy who was supposed to be interviewing me... he comes out ... apologises... and tells me they hired someone in the morning... and the headhunter had been notified and said he would notify me (which he didn't)...

Well... that was that...  7 hours of time all told... and apparently all wasted...

Very sad... very very sad... :-(

Michael

#15 2002-08-14 11:22 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

Ok... so the purpose of me interviewing etc. was to get a PERMANENT job...

Yesterday evening... and then tonight... I have had two companies call back and ask if I might be interested in contract work for them...  they don't currently have any definite projects but wanted to know if they had anything if they could get me to help them if they got overloaded... or had projects too complex for their regular staff (that is a quote from the first company that called)...

Um... but no permanent job offers?!

>>sigh<<

It just #@%ing amazing...

Michael

#16 2002-09-11 08:55 PM

Anonymous

So places are BIG on testing now... 

...and I go to a VERY WELL KNOWN company the other day that I won't mention by name because quite simply 1) I don't want to get sued and 2) I don't want them harassing Vic etc. for something I say on here...  anyway...  there was no interview, just a quick introduction...  then they marched us into rooms with a group of a half dozen other folks... sat down at computers and told how to take the things...  and away I went...

It took several hours to complete the entire battery...  and left feeling quite satisfied and began the wait for the scores and such...  went home and waited for the callback or rejection... Finally today I get "the call" from the HR manager for the (division of the) company...  on the unix programming (c / system calls / so on) I am told they have never seen a score that high (lets just say I  blew their entire standard "curve")...  the basic java one... not quite as good but higher than anyone else in the group...   and then the oo/uml bit I was second out of the entire pack...   so the way HR is talking, they are going to set me up for interviews with several sections...  its almost certain I will be offered a job with at least one of them...  that I would be supplied with brass bands, dancing girls, ticker tape parades and the like if I accepted a position... and so on... ok, they really didn't mention those last items but they were very enthusiastic...

So I was very happy... very very happy... for a few hours at least...

Then came the very apologetic call from HR... it seems they spoke too soon...  you see, the section heads were / are allowed to pick whoever they want from the group as long as the people they pick at least passed the tests...  and evidently, none of the section heads want to even give me the time of day, much less an interview...  because the fact of the matter is that I was the only one there who tested for the positions who didn't have a degree with an Ivy League (or a big name "tech" univ) stamp on it...  I was actually told that the div. heads WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY RESUME because of that!  It seems HR does first cut / testing on their own and they were the ones who dragged me in, not a section head that thought I would be a good fit...

Ah, America...  and so the search continues...

Personally, I think they should have at least given me a chance to at least f'up in a person to person interview... lol.

Michael

#17 2002-09-11 09:27 PM

RobSeace
Administrator
Website

Are you serious??  That's just insane...  Some of the absolute best
programmers I've ever encountered in my life didn't have ANY sort
of college degree at all, let alone any formal CS training, or let alone
going to any particular fancy school!  To descriminate based on such
criteria is just beyond stupid, and indicates a severe lack of
understanding of programming and programmers at whatever
company this is...  Even worse than the idiots who require people
have certain meaningless tech certifications...  Formal training is really
ALL bullshit...  I learned a hell of a lot more on my own time than I ever
learned in any class...  Those who would make good programmers WILL
become good programmers on their own, regardless of how much or
how little formal training they have in it...  They will seek out info, and
learn stuff on their own, because they LOVE doing it...  Formal training
may point them at certain particular ideas for them to explore, but that's
about it...  (Similarly, those who would make poor programmers will
remain poor programmers, regardless of how much or how little formal
training they have in it...  I've certainly seen plenty of those types... ;-/)

#18 2002-09-11 10:38 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

Yes, I am 100% serious about the above msg...

The truth is that I am not surprised when I hear that companies do first pass judgement according to the school(s) that you have degrees from...  with those from the "big name" ones getting picked first for interviews...

In fact, Microsoft (no that wasn't the company the incident occurred at) is a very good example...  Everyone I (personally) know who has graduated from Harvard or MIT has been granted an interview AND offered a position with them...  quite often the original solicitation came from MS to the person (from graduation lists) instead of the other way around...  and except for two of those people, they were all mediocre at best ~ even if they did pay 7 digits for their degrees...  and several have admitted to totally messing up their interview ~ as in not being able to answer or in some cases even understand the questions being asked...

At the same time I know a LOT of very talented folks who have degrees from "no  name" universities (still fully accredited etc. though) and cannot even get MS to send them a "stop pestering us" email / letter...

...and before someone says I am picking on Microsoft... I have seen / heard of the same sort of thing recently (and not so recently) at other well known companies such as Sun, Apple (*YES* even Apple),  and so forth...

The part I really find disheartening about the entire thing is the fact that I have been watching (over the past few years) all the stuff coming out in the media (normally back page stuff) about grade inflation at a lot of these "elite" universities that companies like to chose from...  91% of students from Harvard graduate with "honors"...  42% of ALL grades given at Princeton are A's...   and you go down the list of the big names it really doesn't get much better...  I mean, on my planet, the top of the bell curve floats somewhere in the C range...

It all seems quite silly to me...  not to mention backwards... for companies to actively recruit students etc. from institutions that are documented as inflating grades and such this way...  it would seem to me that in fact they would have better odds of getting good / talented workers from the no-name (but reputable) universities by picking from the students with the top GPAs... as opposed to picking from the "recognized" universities  where you cannot tell one A from another...

Btw, before someone reams me for naming names (the universities above)...  the truth is, that some of the folks who attend those universities are extremely bright...  but according to the grades etc. given, all of them are ( ~ and take MY word for it, they are NOT)  ;-)

...but because I cannot leave well enough alone...  Here is another observation from working with other programmers...  as a peer... lead... and manager (yeah Rob ~ I've done that before... lol)   I have worked with a total of 7 people with PhD's...  and I will say this straight up... 4 of them were outright wastes of good oxygen...  its almost like getting the darn thing destroyed their ability or will or something...  Besides not being good programmers (or architects or... anything)...  I ended up spending more time holding their hands more than anyone else...  otherwise they would spend days (weeks, MONTHS) on trivial problems trying to make certain they had and prove the "best" approach... and quite often seemed incapable of getting things done unless you explicitly told them "do it THIS way and do it NOW" in step by step fashion...  excuse me, but I am an engineer, not your bloody thesis advisor...

Yet, companies will throng around someone with a Ph.D. ...  I actually did up a fake resume recently... false name and the whole nine yards... but with the same experience as I have (company names etc. changed so it wasn't recognizable as my experience)... and then indicated the pretend person had a Ph.D (from U of Maryland) but no honors or anything else...  and the contact email account I set up for it got pounded by people asking to interview me...  I then took all those contacts from people who wanted to interview / hire the fake person and sent them copies of my resume...  I received a total of 0 responses from over 40 submissions...

Its all so very very sad ;-)

Michael

#19 2002-09-11 11:48 PM

RobSeace
Administrator
Website

I find the MS mention especially ironic, given that Bill Gates dropped
out of college...  It's a good thing old IBM never asked to see his
fancy college degree before they licensed MS DOS off him, eh? ;-)

#20 2002-09-12 04:25 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

Just a quick note... for anyone sending emails / msgs relating to the site...

I will be "out of the office" starting tomorrow (Sept 13) through approximately the 23rd of the month... I will be trying to check posts / personal messages during this time but if it takes a while to respond, don't despair... I shall return! Better yet... email Rob instead... he loves getting email questions even more than I do!!!! lol...

Btw, I'll be at (just attending) the Sun Network Conference (I think thats the proper "name") at the Moscone Cntr in SF (18th ~ 20th) so if anyone else is going to be there... drop a line... meet the "cranky old bastard" in person... or if you are attending and want a ride and live near I-80 (from W NY border on) anywhere I'll have plenty of room on the luggage rack! lol.

Michael

#21 2002-09-27 12:12 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

Yay!

Lol...

Seriously, I just arrived back at my current home...  and need to sleep...

A quick side note... I will be gone again starting NEXT Friday... probably for apx. a week...  I am moving back to the west coast...  since I cannot find work here (east coast US) except with folks working on gov't / military projects...  and the folks over and California keep balking when they hear I am in New York right now...

Ok... too much info... I know... 

Michael

#22 2002-09-28 08:30 AM

Uzume
Administrator

Welcome back to the west coast, Michael

#23 2002-09-30 08:07 PM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

Well, the truth is that I am still in NY and packing etc. right now...  I won't be leaving to head back to the west coast until Friday (of this week)...

Side note...  my modem / cable bill is due NOW... and there is no way I am paying for an entire month of service when I will only get to use it for a few days... so I will be offline probably starting sometime today or early tomorrow... and I won't be back online until I arrive back in California...  which will probably be October 7th or 8th...

In case I am kidnapped by aliens or something during the trip...  I just wanted to say bye to everyone ;-)

Michael

#24 2002-09-30 11:39 PM

RobSeace
Administrator
Website

Oh, I'm sure the aliens will promptly return you... ;-)  Just start
arguing with them over AF_INET vs. PF_INET, or quoting some
long, boring POSIX specs at them... ;-)

Heh.  No, good luck with the trip, Michael...

#25 2002-10-01 06:58 AM

mlampkin
Administrator
Website

The aliens already agree that PF_ family constants are the ONLY correct vars / consts to use....

But they're aliens... so who knows...  ;-)

Three more days till I leave here... I don't know if I will survive...  all the folks who said they didn't like me are now throwing parties (obvious is the celebration is "he is going the f* away!!!! ;-)  lol.  But three more to go to....

Argh!!!

Michael

P.S.  Yeah, internet still on... I don't know why...

Board footer